Welcome to Hive Forensics. By using our services, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
01. Hive Forensics provides cybersecurity services to our customers. Our services may include penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, incident response, digital forensics, and other cybersecurity-related services.
02. Payment for services will be provided as agreed upon in the Statement of Work. Any changes to the Statement of Work must be agreed upon in writing by both parties. Payment is due upon completion of the work, unless otherwise agreed upon.
03. All information shared between Hive Forensics and our customers is confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties, except as required by law.
04. All intellectual property created by Hive Forensics in the course of providing services to our customers is owned by Hive Forensics, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by both parties.
05. Hive Forensics shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use of our services. The maximum liability of Hive Forensics for any claim or action arising out of the use of our services shall be limited to the fees paid by the customer for such services.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold Hive Forensics harmless from any and all claims, damages, and expenses arising from the use of our services.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Hive Forensics is located.
Either party may terminate the agreement at any time by giving written notice to the other party. Upon termination, the customer shall pay Hive Forensics for all services provided up to the date of termination.
These terms and conditions may be amended by Hive Forensics at any time by providing written notice to the customer.
By using our services, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.